Vereda del Alquitón, 14
Pol. Ind. Alquitón
28500 Arganda del Rey - Madrid
Madrid 2 (Iron and Carbon Steel)
C/ Cemento, 7
Pol. Ind. Velasco
28500 Arganda del Rey - Madrid
Avda. Principal, Parc. B-107 y 121
Pol. Ind. El Saladar I
30564 Lorqui - Murcia
Pol. Ind. La Paz, nave 86
21007 - Huelva
Identity of the Data Controller
- Identity: MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL - CIF: B84592633
- Postal Address: C / Vereda del Alquiton 14 - 28500 - Arganda del Rey - MADRID - SPAIN
- Phone: 918707087
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NETConseil SL c / Blas Cabrera 23 Alcalá de Henares 28806 918824112 email@example.com
PURPOSES - For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that in STAINLESS MATERIALS SL we treat personal data for the following purposes:
- The commercial, administrative and fiscal management of the entity itself.
- Sending commercial information about our products and services.
- The management of personnel selection processes.
CONSERVATION PERIOD - How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained, or where appropriate, until you request the cancellation of these, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
DECISIONS - Will automated decisions, profiles or applied logic be made?
In MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL we do not carry out studies or make automated decisions with the data obtained, nor are profiles made or programmed logic applied.
LEGITIMATION - What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
- Legitimation for the execution of a contract, the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
- Legitimation by consent of the interested party, the company will request the consent of the interested party before data collection, for this a form is used where information about the processing of their data is used, in the case of the web it is not possible to continue with the process at Unless the interested party clicks and accepts said treatment.
RECIPIENTS - To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal norm so establishes it.
RIGHTS - What rights do I have and how can I exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL is treating personal data that concerns you or not. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the same if it is inaccurate or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. , you can oppose the processing of your data and we will stop processing them, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without This affects the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to our address MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL, C / Vereda del Alquiton 14 - 28500 - Arganda del Rey - MADRID accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID, driver's license or passport). In addition, you can contact the competent Data Protection Control Authority to obtain additional information or file a claim, https://www.aepd.es