In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the entity are detailed below:
Commercial name: MATINOX
Company name: MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL
Address: C / Vereda del Alquiton 14 - 28500 - Arganda del Rey - MADRID
Registered in: Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 22519 Book 0 Folio 72 Section 8 Page M402479
PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE.
The purpose of the website is to promote the products and or services of MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL (hereinafter MATINOX).
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: matinox.es
In general, the relations between MATINOX and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND USER ACCESS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with MATINOX or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by MATINOX and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of their pages is prohibited. web not even citing the sources, except with the written consent of MATINOX.
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS (LINKS).
MATINOX reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information to certain users.
MATINOX does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed through "links" or links from any web page owned by MATINOX. The presence of "links" or links on the web pages of MATINOX is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file or piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make make the site more useful to you.
Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
3. Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser, two types can be distinguished:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. In any case, when persistent cookies are installed, it is recommended to reduce their temporary duration to the minimum necessary, taking into account the purpose of their use.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, five types can be distinguished:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Preference or personalization cookies: they allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of banners and other advertising spaces that the web editor may have included based on criteria such as the content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
4. Cookies used on the web
The cookies used on the web are identified below as well as their type, duration and function, etc.
- Persistent Google Analytics cookies for analysis and measurement.
- A persistent own cookie for one year to verify the acceptance of cookies.
|acepta_politica_cookies||1 year||Activate or deactivate the rest of the cookies|
|Google Analytics cookies for analysis and measurement|
|__utma||2 years||To distinguish users and sessions|
|__utmb||30 minutes||To determine new sessions or visits|
|__utmc||At session end||Controls the end of a session|
|__utmt||10 minutes||To limit the percentage of requests|
|__utmz||6 months||How the user got to this web page|
6. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, erase or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person responsible for the treatment and to transfer them in full to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
7. Activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually.
You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed.
Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed.
For more information on these options, consult the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, we will inform you again and request your consent when you visit our website again.
8. Contact details
Company Name: MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL
Address: C / Vereda del Alquiton 14 - 28500 - Arganda del Rey - MADRID
Design, development and maintenance:
Identity of the Data Controller
- Identity: MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL - CIF: B84592633
- Postal Address: C / Vereda del Alquiton 14 - 28500 - Arganda del Rey - MADRID - SPAIN
- Phone: 918707087
- E-Mail: email@example.com
NETConseil SL c / Blas Cabrera 23 Alcalá de Henares 28806 918824112 firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES - For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that in STAINLESS MATERIALS SL we treat personal data for the following purposes:
- The commercial, administrative and fiscal management of the entity itself.
- Sending commercial information about our products and services.
- The management of personnel selection processes.
CONSERVATION PERIOD - How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained, or where appropriate, until you request the cancellation of these, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
DECISIONS - Will automated decisions, profiles or applied logic be made?
In MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL we do not carry out studies or make automated decisions with the data obtained, nor are profiles made or programmed logic applied.
LEGITIMATION - What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
- Legitimation for the execution of a contract, the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
- Legitimation by consent of the interested party, the company will request the consent of the interested party before data collection, for this a form is used where information about the processing of their data is used, in the case of the web it is not possible to continue with the process at Unless the interested party clicks and accepts said treatment.
RECIPIENTS - To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal norm so establishes it.
RIGHTS - What rights do I have and how can I exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL is treating personal data that concerns you or not. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the same if it is inaccurate or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. , you can oppose the processing of your data and we will stop processing them, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without This affects the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address email@example.com, or to our address MATERIALES INOXIDABLES SL, C / Vereda del Alquiton 14 - 28500 - Arganda del Rey - MADRID accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID, driver's license or passport). In addition, you can contact the competent Data Protection Control Authority to obtain additional information or file a claim, https://www.aepd.es